Washington @ Dallas
Present Data: Washington 3-7; Dallas 3-7
What to Know
The Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Soccer Group are set to sq. off in an NFC East matchup at 4:30 p.m. ET Nov. 26 at AT&T Stadium. The Cowboys might be hoping to proceed their now three-game streak of scoring extra factors every recreation than the final.
Dallas got here out on prime in a nail-biter in opposition to the Minnesota Vikings this previous Sunday, sneaking previous 31-28. It took 5 tries, however Dallas can lastly say that they’ve a win on the highway. They will attribute a lot of their success to RB Ezekiel Elliott, who picked up 103 yards on the bottom on 21 carries along with snatching one receiving TD. That nimble footwork stands out as the primary time Elliott has hit the 100-yard speeding mark this season.
In the meantime, Washington had a landing and alter to spare in a 20-9 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals this previous Sunday. RB Antonio Gibson was the offensive standout of the competition for Washington, punching in a single speeding landing.
This subsequent matchup is anticipated to be shut, with Dallas going off at only a 2.5-point favourite. They hadn’t handled bettors all too nicely up to now (they’re 2-8), however they is perhaps price taking an opportunity on now after beating the unfold two video games in a row.
The wins introduced each groups as much as an an identical 3-7. A pair of defensive stats to control: The Cowboys are stumbling into the sport with probably the most touchdowns allowed within the NFL, having given up 36 on the season. To make issues even worse for Dallas, Washington ranks first within the league in relation to passing yards allowed per recreation, with solely 217.6 on common.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 4:30 p.m. ET
- The place: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, Texas
- TV: FOX
- Comply with: CBS Sports activities App
- Ticket Value: $37.10
The Cowboys are a slight 2.5-point favourite in opposition to the Soccer Group, in line with the newest NFL odds.
The oddsmakers had a great really feel for the road for this one, as the sport opened with the Cowboys as a 1.5-point favourite.
Sequence Historical past
Dallas have received eight out of their final 11 video games in opposition to Washington.
- Oct 25, 2020 – Washington 25 vs. Dallas 3
- Dec 29, 2019 – Dallas 47 vs. Washington 16
- Sep 15, 2019 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 21
- Nov 22, 2018 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 23
- Oct 21, 2018 – Washington 20 vs. Dallas 17
- Nov 30, 2017 – Dallas 38 vs. Washington 14
- Oct 29, 2017 – Dallas 33 vs. Washington 19
- Nov 24, 2016 – Dallas 31 vs. Washington 26
- Sep 18, 2016 – Dallas 27 vs. Washington 23
- Jan 03, 2016 – Washington 34 vs. Dallas 23
- Dec 07, 2015 – Dallas 19 vs. Washington 16
Prime Projected Fantasy Gamers
- Ezekiel Elliott: 11 factors
- CeeDee Lamb: 7.81 factors
- Amari Cooper: 7.61 factors