Via 3 Quarters
The Buffalo Payments and the New England Patriots are all tied up at 14. RB Zack Moss has led the best way to this point for the Payments, as he has punched in two speeding touchdowns.
Buffalo has but to string collectively two consecutive wins, however this can be their likelihood. We’ll see if they’ll pull it off.
New England @ Buffalo
Present Data: New England 2-4; Buffalo 5-2
What to Know
The New England Patriots are 7-1 in opposition to the Buffalo Payments since October of 2016, and so they’ll have an opportunity to increase that success Sunday. New England and Buffalo will face off in an AFC East battle at 1 p.m. ET at Payments Stadium. The Patriots gained each of their matches in opposition to the Payments final season (16-10 and 24-17) and are aiming for a similar outcome this time round.
A win for New England simply wasn’t within the stars final week because the squad by no means even grasped a short lived lead. Issues could not have gone a lot worse for them as they misplaced 33-6 to the San Francisco 49ers. New England was down 30-6 on the finish of the third quarter, which was simply an excessive amount of to get well from.
In the meantime, Buffalo ran circles across the New York Jets final week, and the additional yardage (422 yards vs. 190 yards) paid off. The Payments bagged an 18-10 victory. The win happened even with them handicapping themselves with 106 penalty yards. Buffalo could not discover the top zone and bought their factors from six subject objectives. QB Josh Allen ended up with a passer ranking of 129.70.
Particular groups was liable for all the crew’s factors. Okay Tyler Bass delivered an ideal 6-for-6 sport.
The Patriots are anticipated to lose this subsequent one by 4. These betting on them in opposition to the unfold should not have excessive expectations for them for the reason that crew is 0-2 ATS when anticipated to lose.
New England is now 2-4 whereas the Payments sit at 5-2. Two offensive numbers to bear in mind earlier than kickoff: New England is worst within the league in passing touchdowns, with solely three on the season. To make issues even worse for New England, Buffalo ranks fourth within the NFL in relation to passing touchdowns, with 16 on the season.
How To Watch
- When: Sunday at 1 p.m. ET
- The place: Payments Stadium — Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Attempt without spending a dime. Regional restrictions might apply.)
- Comply with: CBS Sports activities App
- Ticket Value: $71.25
The Payments are a 4-point favourite in opposition to the Patriots, in accordance with the most recent NFL odds.
The oddsmakers have been proper consistent with the betting group on this one, as the sport opened as a 4-point unfold, and stayed proper there.
Collection Historical past
New England have gained 9 out of their final ten video games in opposition to Buffalo.
- Dec 21, 2019 – New England 24 vs. Buffalo 17
- Sep 29, 2019 – New England 16 vs. Buffalo 10
- Dec 23, 2018 – New England 24 vs. Buffalo 12
- Oct 29, 2018 – New England 25 vs. Buffalo 6
- Dec 24, 2017 – New England 37 vs. Buffalo 16
- Dec 03, 2017 – New England 23 vs. Buffalo 3
- Oct 30, 2016 – New England 41 vs. Buffalo 25
- Oct 02, 2016 – Buffalo 16 vs. New England 0
- Nov 23, 2015 – New England 20 vs. Buffalo 13
- Sep 20, 2015 – New England 40 vs. Buffalo 32
High Projected Fantasy Gamers
- Josh Allen: 22.05 factors
- Stefon Diggs: 9.21 factors
- Devin Singletary: 7 factors